All Conexiam course materials are available from this jumping off point.
Our training is supported by primary instructional material, reference material, supporting templates and examples. All courseware, is provided online through this portal.
We provide two basic delivery methods. Where a course has two delivery methods the course is identical, it is simply a difference of delivery method.
- The video: Video delivery of lectures, or hands-on software use. The video and all courseware are available immediately after you purchase the online delivery.
The modules on the courseware page turn into links following purchase & login through My Account
- In class
In-class delivery is supported by additional courseware and literature. The modules on the courseware page turn into links following purchase & login through My Account
We offer two accredited courses. Both support a student pursing certification by The Open Group. Certification typically means learning the standard. The courseware links are below.
- IT4IT™ Foundation Training Course (IT4IT, the video)
- IT4IT™ Foundation Training Course (IT4IT, in-class)
- TOGAF® 9 Training Course (TOGAF, the video)
- TOGAF® 9 Training Course (TOGAF, in-class)
Conexiam’s most common training come from our Practical EA programs. These courses are designed give practitioners the experience and confidence they need to build successful real-world architecture in any business environment. These courses teach the exact tools and techniques we use when consulting. Our practical education is one of the tools we use in developing a robust EA Capability.