This course is designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge to develop a framework for
organizing the business, information and solution components that are used to build business intelligence (BI) systems.
Rather than focusing on a single domain, Business Intelligence architecture is unique in that it integrates the results of three different domain architectures in order to develop a vision of an enterprise BI future state. BI architecture uses business, information and solution architecture as a construct for the BI framework.
This course teaches enterprise architects how to organize the dissemination and capture of information in a way that supports the enterprise’s strategic, tactical and operational demands.
Purchase Business Intelligence Architecture Training
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Architects
- Business Leaders
- Business Architects
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Architects
- Enterprise Architects
Key Learning Objectives:
In this course, you will learn how to develop business, information and solution architectures as they relate to BI. The key concepts of an enterprise within the BI architecture are:
- Business Intelligence: Form a common understanding and agree on what is meant by the term business intelligence and how it relates to the operations of the business.
- Business Architecture: Align the BI future state with the business values of the enterprise.
- Information Architecture: Identify, categorize and map the information constructs of the enterprise with the business domains, processes, strategies and risks.
- BI Solution Architecture: Develop both contextual and logical future states of the BI architecture, including methods for integrating, consolidating, presenting and capturing information.
- Change Management: Identify and plan for the transition of the enterprise from its current BI capability to that supported by the BI future state.
This course enables participants to recognize and evaluate the relationships between the above views. The course is designed to be both product and design pattern agnostic, but will outline the different approaches that are available.
Conexiam Training Value Add
As part of our program of sharing our expertise in Enterprise Architecture we have started publishing our approach and making free on-line training available.
All Conexiam students have access to
- the Conexiam Navigate library used in their course
- free follow-on training:
- Conexiam’s library of EA reference material
These courses enable participants to develop specialized skills applicable to a domain, or techniques, such as soft-skills and analysis. In-house we spend far more time developing domain and specialized technique skills. We believe enterprise architecture is the smart way for organizations to solve complex problems and deliver on their business strategy. For Conexiam, enterprise architecture and TOGAF® 9.1 are means, not ends.
Conexiam offers a set of specialized workshops that bridge training and consulting. Packages workshops include: