Conexiam offers one IT4IT certification course “IT4IT™ Foundation Training Course“. This is an on-line on-demand delivery of our IT4IT Foundation Training Course.
This course provides a structured approach to designing, sourcing and managing services in a Value Chain-based framework.
Organizing around an IT Value Chain enables IT to enhance its productivity and effectiveness in a manner similar to other operational units like Finance or Supply Chain. The information-driven IT4IT Reference Architecture provides opportunities for IT efficiency and effectiveness improvement with an increased focus on business outcomes.
IT4IT Foundation Training Course
Included in all on-line delivery:
- Instruction & guidance
- Video Recorded Lecture
- Workshop Exercises
- Exercise review
- On-line Question & Answer
- Video Recorded Lecture
- Electronic copy of IT4IT Standard
- Electronic copy of all Conexiam courseware and exercise materials
- Electronic copy of all Navigate templates and public architecture tools used in the course
- Students have access to up-dated courseware, exercise materials, Navigate templates and public architecture contents for over one year
- Open Group IT4IT Foundation certification exam voucher
- References to relevant literatureΦ
ΦConexiam maintains a library of relevant literature used in internal development of our staff and consulting practice. The bulk of this library is from the Centre for Information Systems Research, MIT Sloane and the Harvard Business Review. Where the literature is not publicly available Conexiam will acquire a licensed electronic copy for each student.
All course material is provided electronically. As well, for in-class delivery course slides and exercise materials are provided in a binder.
Who Should Attend
Knowledge of the IT4IT Reference Architecture is useful to anybody involved in the creation and running of an IT environment. These roles and functions typically include:
- IT Management
- Enterprise Architects
- Portfolio Managers
- DevOps Managers and Specialists
- IT Governance
Key Benefits of IT4IT
- Enables alignment of your IT capabilities and services with business need.
- Provides a uniform approach to the procurement, provisioning, consumption and management of IT services through an IT value chain.
- Enables effective management of complex IT ecosystems (Cloud-Sourcing, Agile, DevOps, Service Brokering, etc.)
- Provides a deeper insight into the performance of your IT environment and highlights opportunities for cost improvement, quality enhancement and risk reduction.
- Embraces and complements existing process frameworks and methodologies (e.g., ITIL®, CoBIT®, SAFe, and TOGAF®) by taking an information focused implementation model perspective.