Short 3-hour on-line on-demand course for TOGAF 9 Certified individuals. TOGAF Essentials 2018 provides updates to the new areas introduced to the Body of Knowledge in the 9.2 release. TOGAF Essentials 2018 credential provides validation that individuals have up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the changes in 9.2.
The credential is only awarded by completing a mandatory three-hour training element followed by an assessment.
- Format: 20 multiple-choice questions
- Time: 30 minutes
- Supervised: NO
- Open Book: YES
- Delivery: The assessment is delivered over the Internet.
Upon satisfactory completion of the training element, and purchase of the exam option, Conexiam submits Candidates to The Open Group. The Open Group issues an invitation to the Candidate to take the assessment. The assessment process includes an online open book sample examination followed by the open-book exam. Expect about a week for this process.
Included in TOGAF Essentials 2018
- On-line, on-demand video-based instruction
- Electronic copy of course materials
- Course slides
- Definitions handout
- TOGAF Series Guides in the Body of Knowledge
- TOGAF Series Guide: A Practitioners’ Approach to Developing Enterprise Architecture Following the TOGAF ADM
- TOGAF Series Guide: The TOGAF Leader’s Guide to Establishing and Evolving an EA Capability
- TOGAF Series Guide: Using the TOGAF Framework to Define and Govern Service-Oriented Architectures
- Integrating Risk and Security within a TOGAF Enterprise Architecture, an Open Group Guide
- Business Capabilities, an Open Group Guide
- TOGAF Series Guide: Value Streams
- TOGAF Series Guide: Business Scenarios
- TOGAF Series Guide: The TOGAF Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model (III-RM): An Architected Approach to Boundaryless Information Flow™
- TOGAF Series Guide: The TOGAF Technical Reference Model (TRM)
- Other useful guidance from the TOGAF Library
- CSC Agile EA Case Study & recorded presentation