TOGAF® 9 Training Course (In Class)
Conexiam offers one TOGAF certification course “TOGAF 9 Training Course“. This course is in-classroom delivery for up-to 18 people. A small incremental fee applies for additional students.
TOGAF 9 Training Course
Conexiam offers one TOGAF certification course the “TOGAF 9 Training Course”
Included in the delivery:
- 32 instructional modules
– 22 cover course content
– 1 covers the Case Study
– 9 cover exercises focused on using the TOGAF framework
- Electronic copy of all Conexiam TOGAF 9.1 Certification courseware and exercise materials
- Electronic copy of all Navigate templates and public architecture tools used in the course
- Students have access to up-datedTOGAF 9.1 Certification courseware, exercise materials, Navigate templates and public architecture contents for over one year
- Electronic copy of The Open Group TOGAF 9.1 Study Guide (Part 1 & Part 2)
- Electronic copy of The Open Group TOGAF 9.1 sample certification exams
- Open Group exam voucher for Open Group Certification exam used at any testing center authorized by the Open Group.
- Exam Voucher choice:
- Level 1 option covers the TOGAF Level 1 exam (OGO-091)
- Combined Level 1 & 2 option covers the combined TOGAF Level 1 & Level 2 exam (OGO-093)
- Separate Level 1 & 2 option covers the combined TOGAF Level 1 exam (OGO-091) & Level 2 exam (OGO-092)
All course material is provided electronically.
For in-class delivery course slides and exercise materials are provided in a binder.
Exercises are designed to build an effective architecture and demonstrate end-to-end traceability. In the classroom delivery, all exercises are done in groups.