TOGAF® 9 On-line Training
This training is designed for the for the busy practitioner. In-person training classes require a significant time commitment many enterprise architects cannot afford. However, we still need to develop professionally, obtain required certifications.
The only difference between this course and Conexiam’s classroom course is you study at your convenience. In this video course, Conexiam’s Chief Instructor, Dave Hornford, delivers all the content provided in our four day in-person class. Students proceed through the course at their own pace by reviewing or skipping ahead.
The Open Group’s TOGAF standard is a proven enterprise architecture methodology and framework used by the world’s leading organizations to improve business efficiency and drive competitive advantage. The TOGAF standard helps practitioners to avoid being locked into proprietary methods, to utilize resources more efficiently and effectively and to realize a greater return on investment. TOGAF is an industry-standard architecture framework that may be used freely by your organization to develop architecture.
Balance Certification & Useful Guidance
This course balances two objectives, First and foremost, you will gain the knowledge needed to prepare for and achieve both TOGAF 9.1 Level 1 (Foundation) and TOGAF 9.1 Level 2 (Certified) certifications. Second, you will learn the frameworks, structure, and concepts of TOGAF 9.1 and how to use TOGAF to deliver useful architecture.
TOGAF 9 Training Course
Conexiam offers one TOGAF certification course the “TOGAF 9 Training Course”
Included in the delivery:
- 32 instructional modules
– 22 cover course content
– 1 covers the Case Study
– 9 cover exercises focused on using the TOGAF framework
- Electronic copy of all Conexiam TOGAF 9.1 Certification courseware and exercise materials
- Electronic copy of all Navigate templates and public architecture tools used in the course
- Students have access to up-datedTOGAF 9.1 Certification courseware, exercise materials, Navigate templates and public architecture contents for over one year
- Electronic copy of The Open Group TOGAF 9.1 Study Guide (Part 1 & Part 2)
- Electronic copy of The Open Group TOGAF 9.1 sample certification exams
- Open Group exam voucher for Open Group Certification exam used at any testing center authorized by the Open Group.
- Exam Voucher choice:
- Level 1 option covers the TOGAF Level 1 exam (OGO-091)
- Combined Level 1 & 2 option covers the combined TOGAF Level 1 & Level 2 exam (OGO-093)
- Separate Level 1 & 2 option covers the combined TOGAF Level 1 exam (OGO-091) & Level 2 exam (OGO-092)
All course material is provided electronically.
For in-class delivery course slides and exercise materials are provided in a binder.
Exercises are designed to build an effective architecture and demonstrate end-to-end traceability. In the classroom delivery, all exercises are done in groups.
One TOGAF® Certification Course Two Delivery Options
Conexiam’s TOGAF® 9 Training Course has two delivery options an on-line video-based class or an in-person class.
- Online self-study: TOGAF® 9 Training Course (The Video)
- In-person classroom: TOGAF® 9 Training Course (In-Class)
Purchase TOGAF Certification training
Purchase TOGAF the Video for yourself
Purchase in-class TOGAF training for your team
These alternative courses enable participants to use the world’s leading EA framework with a consistent set of tools. We use TOGAF® 9.1 as a framework instead of a topic. If your focus is to learn how to use the world’s leading EA framework with a consistent set of tools, you may prefer one of the following Enterprise Architecture training courses:
These courses enable participants to develop specialized skills applicable to a domain, or techniques, such as soft-skills and analysis. In-house we spend far more time developing domain and specialized technique skills. We believe enterprise architecture is the smart way for organizations to solve complex problems and deliver on their business strategy. For Conexiam, enterprise architecture and TOGAF® 9.1 are means, not ends.
Conexiam offers a set of