TOGAF® 9 In-class Training
In-class training is one of the delivery options for Conexiam’s TOGAF 9 Training Course .
The Open Group’s TOGAF standard is a proven enterprise architecture methodology and framework used by the world’s leading organizations to improve business efficiency and drive competitive advantage. The TOGAF standard helps practitioners to avoid being locked into proprietary methods, to utilize resources more efficiently and effectively and to realize a greater return on investment. TOGAF is an industry-standard architecture framework that may be used freely by your organization to develop architecture.
Key Learning Objectives
This course balances two objectives, First and foremost, you will gain the knowledge needed to prepare for and achieve both TOGAF 9.1 Level 1 (Foundation) and TOGAF 9.1 Level 2 (Certified) certifications. Second, you will learn the frameworks, structure, and concepts of TOGAF 9.1 and how to use TOGAF to deliver useful architecture.
TOGAF 9 Training Course
Conexiam offers one TOGAF certification course the “TOGAF 9 Training Course”
Included in the delivery:
- 32 instructional modules
– 22 cover course content
– 1 covers the Case Study
– 9 cover exercises focused on using the TOGAF framework
- Electronic copy of all Conexiam TOGAF 9.1 Certification courseware and exercise materials
- Electronic copy of all Navigate templates and public architecture tools used in the course
- Students have access to up-datedTOGAF 9.1 Certification courseware, exercise materials, Navigate templates and public architecture contents for over one year
- Electronic copy of The Open Group TOGAF 9.1 Study Guide (Part 1 & Part 2)
- Electronic copy of The Open Group TOGAF 9.1 sample certification exams
- Open Group exam voucher for Open Group Certification exam used at any testing center authorized by the Open Group.
- Exam Voucher choice:
- Level 1 option covers the TOGAF Level 1 exam (OGO-091)
- Combined Level 1 & 2 option covers the combined TOGAF Level 1 & Level 2 exam (OGO-093)
- Separate Level 1 & 2 option covers the combined TOGAF Level 1 exam (OGO-091) & Level 2 exam (OGO-092)
All course material is provided electronically.
For in-class delivery course slides and exercise materials are provided in a binder.
Exercises are designed to build an effective architecture and demonstrate end-to-end traceability. In the classroom delivery, all exercises are done in groups.
Recommended Prerequisites For TOGAF 9.1 Certification
TOGAF certification is not dependent on prior knowledge. Putting TOGAF to use it is beneficial to have some enterprise architecture experience. Awareness of organizational change, planning and change processes is useful.
Purchase TOGAF Certification training
Conexiam offers one accredited TOGAF training class, TOGAF 9 Training Course. We offer this same class through two delivery methods, on-demand and in-class.
Purchase TOGAF the Video for yourself (on-demand)
Purchase in-class TOGAF training for your team
These alternative courses enable participants to use the world’s leading EA framework with a consistent set of tools. We use TOGAF® 9.1 as a framework instead of a topic. If your focus is to learn how to use the world’s leading EA framework with a consistent set of tools, you may prefer one of the following Enterprise Architecture training courses:
These courses enable participants to develop specialized skills applicable to a domain, or techniques, such as soft-skills and analysis. In-house we spend far more time developing domain and specialized technique skills. We believe enterprise architecture is the smart way for organizations to solve complex problems and deliver on their business strategy. For Conexiam, enterprise architecture and TOGAF® 9.1 are means, not ends.
Conexiam offers a set of