TOGAF® 9 In-class Training
Updated for version 9.2
In-class training is one of the delivery options for Conexiam’s TOGAF 9 Training Course .
The Open Group’s TOGAF standard is a proven enterprise architecture methodology and framework used by the world’s leading organizations to improve business efficiency and drive competitive advantage. The TOGAF standard helps enterprise architects to avoid being locked into proprietary methods, to utilize resources more efficiently and effectively and to realize a greater return on investment. TOGAF is an industry-standard architecture framework that may be used freely by your organization to develop architecture.
Key Learning Objectives
This course balances two objectives, First and foremost, you will gain the knowledge needed to prepare for and achieve both TOGAF 9 Level 1 (Foundation) and TOGAF 9 Level 2 (Certified) certifications. Second, you will learn the frameworks, structure, and concepts of the TOGAF standard and how to use the standard to deliver useful architecture.
TOGAF 9 Training Course
Included in the delivery:
- Instructional modules
- Cover all required learning objectives
- Real-world Case Study
- 10 Hands-on exercises using the TOGAF Body of Knowledge
- Electronic copy of all Conexiam Certification courseware and exercise materials (Updated for TOGAF 9.2)
- Electronic copy of all Navigate templates and public architecture tools used in the course
- HTML-based EA repository
- Editable templates
- Students have access to up-dated Certification courseware, exercise materials, Navigate templates and public architecture contents for over one year
- Electronic copy of The Open Group sample certification exams
- Open Group exam voucher for Open Group Certification exam used at any testing center authorized by The Open Group.
- Exam Voucher choice:
- Level 1 option covers the TOGAF 9 Level 1 exam (OGO-091)
- Combined option covers the combined TOGAF 9 Level 1 & Level 2 exam (OGO-093)
- Separate option covers the TOGAF 9 Level 1 exam (OGO-091) & Level 2 exam (OGO-092)
Recommended Prerequisites For TOGAF Certification
TOGAF Certification is not dependent on prior knowledge. Putting the standard to use it is beneficial to have some enterprise architecture experience. Awareness of organizational change, planning and change processes is useful.
Training for your TOGAF Certification
TOGAF Exam Fact Sheets
TOGAF Certification Examination Process
The Certification Examination process and Open Group policies
These alternative courses enable participants to use the world’s leading EA framework with a consistent set of tools. We use TOGAF® 9.1 as a framework instead of a topic. If your focus is to learn how to use the world’s leading EA framework with a consistent set of tools, you may prefer one of the following Enterprise Architecture training courses:
Conexiam Training Value Add
As part of our program of sharing our expertise in Enterprise Architecture we have started publishing our approach and making free on-line training available.
All Conexiam students have access to
- the Conexiam Navigate library used in their course
- free follow-on training:
- Conexiam’s library of EA reference material
These courses enable participants to develop specialized skills applicable to a domain, or techniques, such as soft-skills and analysis. In-house we spend far more time developing domain and specialized technique skills. We believe enterprise architecture is the smart way for organizations to solve complex problems and deliver on their business strategy. For Conexiam, enterprise architecture and TOGAF® 9.1 are means, not ends.
Conexiam offers a set of specialized workshops that bridge training and consulting. Packages workshops include: