The new release of the TOGAF standard, version 9.2 starts restructuring the standard to include a Body of Knowledge. The Body of Knowledge starts making the standard more actionable without expert assistance.
To demonstrate knowledge of current up-to-date knowledge of the TOGAF standard (version 9.2) the Open Group offers a TOGAF Essentials 2018 Credential. Gaining the TOGAF Essentials 2018 credential requires completion of a short 3-hour course and passing an online exam.
Conexiam wants to get the contents of the Body of Knowledge and the current best practices in the Enterprise architects’ Guide, Leader’s Guide, SOA Practical Guide, and the Risk & Security Guide in use. To support this, until the end of September 2018, we are offering TOGAF Essentials 2018 on-line on-demand training for free ($150 with the exam for the credential).
Our online, on-demand training is accredited by The Open Group and uses their standard material. Conexiam’s TOGAF Essentials 2018 course meets the mandatory training requirement for the TOGAF Essentials 2018 credential.
TOGAF Essentials 2018 Credential
TOGAF Essentials 2018 provides validation that individuals have up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the changes in 9.2.
The credential is only awarded after you complete both the mandatory three-hour training and passing a 20 question multiple-choice open book exam.
Order TOGAF Essentials 2018 with the exam option ($150)
Conexiam’s online on-demand video-based training has been hailed by enterprise architects all over the world.
Adaptable for their schedule:
“While I got off to a slow start due largely to work commitments and a healthy dose of procrastination I really enjoyed and appreciated the content and delivery style of your video training course.”
Brandon, Consultant, Global Consulting Services Providers
Productive for their EA Practice:
“I have gotten done more in the last 6 weeks than I would have in the last 3 years…”
Tom, Chief Architect, Business Services
Nabbing that shiny certification:
“I took my TOGAF certification exams today. The videos really helped me to kick-start my understanding of the way TOGAF approaches things.”
Stephen, Consultant, Regional Consulting Firm
“I passed with near perfect score! Your training material is extremely helpful. Thank you for all the help.”
Maggie, Chief Architect, Power Distribution & Transmission
TOGAF Essentials 2018 Credential Process
Upon satisfactory completion of the training element, and purchase of the assessment option, Conexiam submits Candidates contact details and TOGAF Certification number to The Open Group. The Open Group issues an invitation to the Candidate to take the assessment. The assessment process has two steps:
- You will receive an invitation to a sample assessment, which is an online multiple-choice exam. You have unlimited retakes for the sample, and must pass with a score of 75%
- After you pass the sample, you receive an invitation to the open book exam. It follows the exact same set-up and again a score of 75%
Following a successful exam assessment you will be invited to claim your TOGAF Essentials 2018 credential as an Acclaim Badge.
Expect about a week for this process.
We only submit candidates when we have 2 or more candidates to submit. If you change your mind and want the credential, please just order the course again.
Included in TOGAF Essentials 2018 Training
- On-line, on-demand video-based instruction
- Electronic copy of course materials
- Course slides
- Definitions handout
- TOGAF Series Guides in the TOGAF Body of Knowledge
- TOGAF Series Guide: A Enterprise architects’ Approach to Developing Enterprise Architecture Following the TOGAF ADM
- TOGAF Series Guide: The TOGAF Leader’s Guide to Establishing and Evolving an EA Capability
- TOGAF Series Guide: Using the TOGAF Framework to Define and Govern Service-Oriented Architectures
- Integrating Risk and Security within a TOGAF Enterprise Architecture, an Open Group Guide
- Business Capabilities, an Open Group Guide
- TOGAF Series Guide: Value Streams
- TOGAF Series Guide: Business Scenarios
- TOGAF Series Guide: The TOGAF Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model (III-RM): An Architected Approach to Boundaryless Information Flow™
- TOGAF Series Guide: The TOGAF Technical Reference Model (TRM)
- Other useful guidance from the TOGAF Library
- CSC Agile EA Case Study & recorded presentation
- Optional TOGAF Essentials 2018 Assessment
- TOGAF Essentials 2018 course with assessment for TOGAF Essentials 2018 credential ($150 until 30 Sept 2018)
- TOGAF Essentials 2018 course without the assessment (Free until 30 Sept 2018)