Online TOGAF Essentials 2018 course by Dave Hornford, author of key current EA best practice
Discover new tools in the TOGAF Body of Knowledge that will make you more effective.
Current best practices in the Enterprise architects' Guide, Leader's Guide, SOA Practical Guide, and the Risk & Security Guide will up your game.
We are offering on demand TOGAF Essentials 2018 for free until the end of September 2018. Optional assessment to demonstrate your current knowledge with TOGAF Essentials 2018 badge is $150.
Online session is 1st Friday of every month at 12 PM Pacific time
TOGAF Essentials 2018 is a short 3-hour online course that provides updates to the new areas of TOGAF introduced to the TOGAF Body of Knowledge in the 9.2 release.
Online course will be the 1st Friday of every month at 12 PM Pacific time
Conexiam wants to get the contents of the TOGAF Body of Knowledge and the current best practices in the Enterprise architects’ Guide, Leader’s Guide, SOA Practical Guide, and the Risk & Security Guide in use. To support this we are offering TOGAF Essentials 2018 on-line on-demand training for free until the end of September 2018.
Conexiam's online on-demand video-based training has been hailed by enterprise architects all over the world.Adaptable for their schedule:
“While I got off to a slow start due largely to work commitments and a healthy dose of procrastination I really enjoyed and appreciated the content and delivery style of your video training course.” Brandon, Consultant, Global Consulting Services ProvidersProductive for their EA Practice:
“I have gotten done more in the last 6 weeks than I would have in the last 3 years…” Tom, Chief Architect, Business ServicesNabbing that shiny certification:
“I took my TOGAF certification exams today. The videos really helped me to kick-start my understanding of the way TOGAF approaches things.” Stephen, Consultant, Regional Consulting Firm
"I passed with near perfect score! Your training material is extremely helpful. Thank you for all the help." Maggie, Chief Architect, Power Distribution & Transmission
TOGAF Essentials Credential
|TOGAF Essentials provides validation that individuals have up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the changes in TOGAF 9.2.|
The credential is only awarded by completing both the mandatory three-hour training and passing a 20 question multiple-choice open book exam.
Our online, on-demand training is accredited by The Open Group and uses standard course material. Conexiam's TOGAF Essentials 2018 course meets the mandatory training requirement for the TOGAF Essentials 2018 credential.
TOGAF Essentials 2018 Exam Details
- Questions: 20
- Time: 30 minutes
- Supervised: NO
- Open Book: YES
- Delivery: The assessment is delivered over the Internet.
TOGAF Essentials 2018 Credential Process
Upon satisfactory completion of the training element, and purchase of the exam option, Conexiam submits Candidates contact details and TOGAF Certification number to The Open Group. The Open Group issues an invitation to the Candidate to take the assessment. The assessment process has two steps:
- You will receive an invitation to a sample exam. You have unlimited retakes for the sample, and must pass with a score of 75%
- After you pass the sample, you receive an invitation to the open book exam. It follows the exact same set-up and again a score of 75%
Following a successful exam assessment you will be invited to claim your TOGAF Essentials 2018 credential as an Acclaim Badge.
Expect about a week for this process.
We only submit candidates when we have 2 or more. If you change your mind and want the credential, please just order the course again.
Included in TOGAF Essentials 2018 Training
- On-line instruction
- Electronic copy of course materials
- Course slides
- TOGAF 9.2 Definitions handout
- TOGAF Series Guides in the TOGAF Body of Knowledge
- TOGAF Series Guide: A Enterprise architects’ Approach to Developing Enterprise Architecture Following the TOGAF ADM
- TOGAF Series Guide: The TOGAF Leader’s Guide to Establishing and Evolving an EA Capability
- TOGAF Series Guide: Using the TOGAF Framework to Define and Govern Service-Oriented Architectures
- Integrating Risk and Security within a TOGAF Enterprise Architecture, an Open Group Guide
- Business Capabilities, an Open Group Guide
- TOGAF Series Guide: Value Streams
- TOGAF Series Guide: Business Scenarios
- TOGAF Series Guide: The TOGAF Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model (III-RM): An Architected Approach to Boundaryless Information Flow™
- TOGAF Series Guide: The TOGAF Technical Reference Model (TRM)
- Other useful guidance from the TOGAF Library
- CSC Agile EA Case Study & recorded presentation
- TOGAF Essentials 2018, the video