Conexiam provides a wide variety of downloadable resources. Conexiam will license all of its proprietary Navigate tools to those who take any course that uses Navigate tools in the course or course exercises.
Each course includes a list of contents. Below are the contents of Conexiam’s TOGAF® 9 Training Course:
TOGAF 9 Training Course
Included in the delivery:
- Instructional modules
- Cover all required learning objectives
- Real-world Case Study
- 10 Hands-on exercises using the TOGAF Body of Knowledge
- Read more about the hands-on real-world exercises
- Electronic copy of all Conexiam Certification courseware and exercise materials (Updated for version 9.2)
- Electronic copy of all Navigate templates and public architecture tools used in the course
- HTML-based EA repository
- Exercise book
- Editable templates
- Students have access to up-dated Certification courseware, exercise materials, Navigate templates and public architecture contents for over one year
- Electronic copy of The Open Group sample certification exams
- Open Group exam voucher for Open Group Certification exam used at any testing center authorized by The Open Group.
- Exam Voucher choice:
- Level 1 option covers the TOGAF 9 Level 1 exam (OGO-091)
- Combined Level 1 & 2 option covers the combined TOGAF 9 Level 1 & Level 2 exam (OGO-093)
- Separate Level 1 & 2 option covers the combined TOGAF 9 Level 1 exam (OGO-091) & Level 2 exam (OGO-092)
All course material is provided electronically.
For in-class delivery course slides and exercise materials are provided in a binder.
Exercises are designed to build an effective architecture and demonstrate end-to-end traceability. In the classroom delivery, all exercises are done in groups.